This solution was designed to provide educators, administrators and students with a simple, safe and integrated tool to create their own personalized learning environments, by integrating dynamic courses that extend and facilitate educational process anywhere at any time.
- Modern and simple interface
- Activities and collaborative tools
- Comprehensive calendar all-in-one
- Custom board
- Monitoring progress
- Multi-lingual platform
- Secure authentication and enrollment
- Access control: managing permissions and roles
- Integrate multimedia content
- And many other features...
- Greater flexibility in the times and comfort avoiding the need of move to a location
- Ease to access to the virtual classroom
- Reducing learning time and increased quality of it
- Immediate update of contents
- Customized training for each user
- Comprehensive monitoring of the training process
- Costs reduction
- Installation and initial configuration.
- Customization and integration with other applications.
- Users roles and permissions.
- Developing new features.
- Training for your staff.
- Maintenance phase, upgrade and install new modules.
- After-sales service
Tools and technologies: Moodle
Moodle is a Learning Platform or course management system (CMS), this software is designed to provide high quality on virtual learning environments (VLE).
One of the main features that put it over other systems is that it is done based on Constructivism viewpoint, where communication has a significant space in the way of construction of knowledge. The main objective is to create a rich learning experience.
Additionally, it is a free and open source platform. When publishing it on the Internet, his creator decided to use the GNU Public License (GPL) and therefore anyone can use without paying for the "license" (no fee). The institute or school is authorized to install, use and modify a copy of Moodle. Consequently, the Moodle platform is permanently active, secure and continues evolving system.