Project Management Software is a collaborative tool that allows you to plan, monitor and control projects through a web interface. All members of your team can be part of the project, which helps to manage planning in real time.
- Resources and materials allocation
- Gantt graphics creation
- timetables, progress and costs records for your projects.
- Monitoring and control of multiple projects at the same time.
- Connectivity and integration with other tools of your company.
- Accessibility and users.
- Tasks and Control list.
- Goals achieved in estimated time.
- Permanent control of projects, 24/7 anywhere with just a PC with internet access.
- Early detection and correction of errors.
- Correct resources allocation.
- More precision in quotes and projects assessment
- Better design and process definition
- Easy identification of key activities and workload.
- Initial installation and configuration
- Programming of new features
- Staff training
- New reports
- Software updates
- Integration with other systems when required
Tools and Technologies:
Collabtive Project Management
Collabtive provides a platform for you to have a project manager in your web. It is an open source solution with similar features to BaseCamp.
In order to provide effective tools for project management, Collabtive.com offers downloads of powerful and useful tools. Being open source, Collabtive has had more than 50,000 downloads since its launch in 2007. Its interface has been designed in a simple and user-friendly way, aiming at SMEs users and independent professionals, and it can be used in different browsers such as IE 7 and 8, Opera, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
LibrePlan is a free software licensed by GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL). This license has been recommended by the Free Software Foundation for web applications as it guarantees access to the source code.
You can download, test and use LibrePan without paying for the license. Its license allows you to take advantage of the improvements made by the community and it makes this planning tool a part of its integrated system.
Redmine It's a flexible web application for project management. Developed with Ruby on Rails framework, it is multiplatform an multi-database. It's open source, and it was launched under the terms of GNU General Public License V2.